ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted at The Dorchester in Mayfair (Apologies for the grainy pic)

Car spotting at The Dorchester =
5aXpg294Bf-2.png

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Nice looking mk6 golf R this morning.
Don't see many about.

f586d98ecf2528e06346b0888d43eebf.jpg

d2bd8273fa94d84a28ba0928da85d9d9.jpg

The bucket seats were epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i work on george street at west end. the countach is real, the owner also owns the 911r, the morgan and just sold his porsche 918.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I'm sure you've posted photo's (different ones) of that Countach before. Is he local?

edit sorry my office tinternet is running slow. It took an age to upload my posted by which time you'd already replied.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
yes owner has a fleet of high end motors, also iirc has a matt grey audi rs6 avant, lancia detla integrale, only brings the countach out now and again in summer, recenlty sold his 918 at auction in italy for 1.5 million, morgan is his latest toy. apparently he bought a olympic ski village and turned it into a resort years back. should see his house.

Clio
yes owner has a fleet of high end motors, also iirc has a matt grey audi rs6 avant, lancia detla integrale, only brings the countach out now and again in summer, recenlty sold his 918 at auction in italy for 1.5 million, morgan is his latest toy. apparently he bought a olympic ski village and turned it into a resort years back. should see his house.
Is he a wealthy English Lord who has large swathes of land in Scotland?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
no idea. all i know is hes loaded and leaves his cars parked on george st everyday and everyday he gets a ticket.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
A guy brought a Saleen Mustang into work today for a recall to be done. I've never seen one in the USA never mind over here!

Easily the best spec M4 I've ever seen... and it's at Morrisons on a Tuesday lunchtime!
1dcc636b4111301f872946707f6853dd.jpg
Morrisons in Bramley? That's just down the road from me.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Easily the best spec M4 I've ever seen... and it's at Morrisons on a Tuesday lunchtime!
1dcc636b4111301f872946707f6853dd.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again... green is the best car colour ever!

However, is it just me or do the wheels not seem to sit quite right on that? Seems like it needs a bit of lowering on the front, and the rears could do with spacers.