ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The car of my woman is altered

alien green rs133
free translation so hope its somewhere near

Um ehrlich mit Ihnen zu sein, der ein epischer Sieg ist

Clio II 1,5 dci
my brake
FERODO DS Performance
heat-treated brake discs from SANDTLER

bre.jpg

bremsch.jpg

kloet.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Nice project-is coming along well. If only the M9R RS powerplant could be shoehorned into it :D

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I don't understand what you mean
can you explain

The M9R 2.0 turbo out of the magane renaultsport-i know its not possible but would be nice if it would somehow fit.

Just a thought-but were the clio commercial vans built with shorter ratios than the car version to account for load carrying? If so do you reckon there would be any benefit to allowing it to rev up more freely if you could retrofit one of these boxes?

Granted youd presumably lose a little top end, but may give you marginally more torque out of the corners?

Clio II 1,5 dci
The M9R 2.0 turbo out of the magane renaultsport-i know its not possible but would be nice if it would somehow fit.

Just a thought-but were the clio commercial vans built with shorter ratios than the car version to account for load carrying? If so do you reckon there would be any benefit to allowing it to rev up more freely if you could retrofit one of these boxes?

Granted youd presumably lose a little top end, but may give you marginally more torque out of the corners?

Yes this idea is for a long time in my head.
It is not quite easy to make such a thing in Germany

Clio II 1,5 dci
I have found some weight more.

0,8kg of both sides :approve:
That accumulates in the corners over a long time. :(

All Clio II driver should have a look at this corner.
My car has only a little bit priming there.
After cleaning the car, I take on some cavity sealing.​

Clio II 1,5 dci
Tomorrow I'm going to tune the optic because
there is left a little bit orange colour of my painter.

But the greatest think is that!

:clap:

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Ihr Englisch ist fein, und das Auto schaut groß an. Ich werde hoffen, dass Sie es wenn es ist beendet genießen; ich habe Deutsch für ungefähr zehn Jahre nicht gesprochen. Erhalten Sie die gute Arbeit aufrecht.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i love this thread title, immense little project you have mate

Clio 182 BG
Great job mate, i like it.

und die auf deutsch übersetzen kommentare sind geil :cool:

love the google translater

bis die tage mal achso und weiter so....kühles auto halte mich aktualisiert :rasp:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
est ist sehr sehr interesant im liebevoll das Projekt, nehmen Sie bitte einige Video's up, sobald sie das Auto auf der Spur.

i try ;)

Clio II 1,5 dci
Anyone at the Nordschleife this Easter?

Im going to be at the ring Friday 10th till Sunday 12th april, just wondering if anyone else from the club will be there?