ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUPERCHARGED Alien Green 200 - PROGRESS TO DATE

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Today's update!

I know this sounds daft but my first real drive of the AG other than on and off the trailer.... and that was only to the MOT station! F@CK it's an animal :imp: power and noise are insane!!

IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3879.JPG

Almost FAILED! 🙈..... then I changed the side light bulb :grimacing:! Mad it was perfect before I left the house!!

Anyway it's at home now and the mismatched number plates are off again, I was hoping that the new ones would be here by now but the Christmas mail is slowing things down.

So it's now time to wash her down, get her onto the trailer and put away to her nice warm bed for the winter :sleeping:

The more I'm thinking about the way forward , the more I'm liking fast road, show and the occasional track outing (not hardcore like before)...... so anyone with a mint 200 interior and all plastics for the rear, with headlining, please get in touch (must be mint)

More to follow.........

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Well these also arrived so will get them all fitted up.......

IMG_3884.JPG

Think I'm going for a new dipstick as well... and possibly bonnet stay unless I can get the green off the yellow part

I'm also liking the genuine RS carbon effect side skirt extensions and lowered front spoiler / splitter option..... but I'm undecided just now!

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Well as per usual that's her washed polished (and the trailer) and tucked away out of harms way for the winter!

IMG_3913.JPG

So I'll start collection parts ready for when I bring her out in April......... new floor mats should arrive next week, passenger is unmarked but the drivers is just beyond a clean and it all has to look mint, along with a new RS grill badge that will be getting the gloss black treatment, pointless probably as you won't see it when it's blacked out but I'll know it's subtly hiding in the grill. New dipstick is on order and I'm mulling over a few aesthetic parts for the outside along with a wheel upgrade so we shall see what santa brings.... 🙈

More to follow......

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Well a boring update but the parts are starting to arrive...... like the original quality idea so have started already.... I hope this is a quick winter as the bills are already mounting up lol !!

IMG_4018.JPG

A little bit depressing that I have all this stuff mounting up and no car to put them on. Should maybe have built the second garage before upgrading the car!!

More to follow........

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Looks so clean in those pics.

Personally, I'd have kept the green bits in the engine bay, think it looks tidy but not garishly OTT.

Glad to see the thread is well on its way to perfecting this beast!

Love the colour and I have to say, I do rather envy that you've bought this! I wish it was mine, but you'd have had to buy it for me 😂😂

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure you will end up changing your mind once everyone else is out playing.
The fiesta went a while ago , ended up replacing it with a X5. The lotus is replacing the Porsche , as weekend toy.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Lol @Davyy I feel your pain.....

There's taking it around a track, and TAKING it around a track lol! The Trophy was the latter, the 200 will be the former :smile:

The Trophy was built for pure aggression and a good bit of competition between a group of us at KNOCKHIL (as well as being shiny) I'm hoping that the AG will be a softer mix of that and my other passion of cleaning! I like preparing and modifying cars as well as driving them. In the past I have prepared concourse cars and taking cars to an extreme of whilst not concourse, to a level ( like @mossyv6 ) of not wanting to drive them as they may get chipped or dirty..... an OCD strain that always re surfaces from time to time!

The plan with AG is more a mix of both mate, it has been built to be used, and I'm sure I won't dissapoint when I do use it, but it's also very pretty to look at and should be kept very pretty as well...

Unfortunately the buying / upgrading has already started and took a bigger leap last night..... as well as the small genuine parts noted above, I have other aesthetically pleasing items on the way, giving it a more OEM look, biggest issue just now is having to wait 4 months to fit everything 🙈

More to follow.......

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
I'm sure you will end up changing your mind once everyone else is out playing.
The fiesta went a while ago , ended up replacing it with a X5. The lotus is replacing the Porsche , as weekend toy.
Yeah I just looked at the spec on line...... F@CK me!! I'll just look and admire as it goes past me 🙈

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
More shines new parts have arrived....... Brand new and unused, saved a snappy re trim
IMG_4025.JPG

Early Christmas :grimacing:

More to follow.......