ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some cheap cars for sale....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I miss Honest Dan's car auctions. :(

Oh are you and Big TIT's coming tomorrow?

Yeah mate. Meeting him at 730 so will be up to you by about 830 as a) he drives like a girl and 2) he is always late.

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
As I'm close to this place, I'm leaving when the 1st person tells me they are there :cool: (Dan, I am coming now. My sister is going to look after the kids. I made her!)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
As I'm close to this place, I'm leaving when the 1st person tells me they are there :cool: (Dan, I am coming now. My sister is going to look after the kids. I made her!)

You've got kids????!!!! WTF! You're about 14!

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
Pics of sister?

Hang on. None on my computer. And I can't get any off facebook as she deleted me as a friend as she was fed up of my bad language LOL. She still loves me though.

You've got kids????!!!! WTF! You're about 14!

My sister in law is due to give birth (STILL!!!!) and I was on nephew duty tomorrow night, but sister has let me off. LOL at 14.