ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smooth mk1 pic

Beetle

your gonna get some dodgy comments about your lights on here mate but just ignore them, as long as you like them its all that matters, other than that i think it looks smart. imo if your going for a smoothed look i wouldnt have the spoiler on. overall imo it looks good.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

I really like that, get rid of the lexus lights though!

Got any pics of it from other angles matey?

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph

i was expecting the lexus lights thing, no one on here likes them lol,

apart from me

+ ill get mnore angles once its been cleanbed up properly, atm there is loads of white dust and polish specks all over the place coz its only just been finished.

PS. if no lexus light what then, because the standard 1s look w**k. i was thinking the after burner quad lights looks mint :) costy tho

[Edited by Mr.AdamB on 13 July 2005 at 2:27pm]

[Edited by Mr.AdamB on 13 July 2005 at 2:27pm]

mk1 phase 2 lights would look better.
I agree with what scott said - if your going the smooth route take off the spolier.
id take off the m3 mirrors as well - they have been done to death now.

(sorry you asked for opinions)

A silver Honda

^^Totally agree with cat.

Mattig M2 mirrors would look nice

I love the smooth look though.

Get an acoustic stealth shelve!

clio 16v

how much did you pay for all the smoothing? looks the dogs mate! i have just had my bonnet and boot smoothed, and got a smoothed rear bumper waiting to go on! long way to go before it looks that good tho!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Lexus Lights look better on modifed cars like yours than they do on standard cars.Could it go any lower at the back?

Very smooth!

got a friend to do it, he trained in body work etc, cost me 500ish for all of that work, inc fixing sum dents , rust, he underchanged me tho which is cool :p

Black Clio GT

needs decking on some euro 15s tbh

and loose the lights!!!

lookg good apat from that.............good effort matey!!

clio 16v

no serioulsy tho mate, where are you based, cos for that sort of cash, and if the work is as good as it looks id shake his arm off!!!

Rb 182

A set of after burner quad lights would look the dogs mate. Maybe a set of dtm cup style mirrors would suit better. IMO

Dave

all costs money tho and i aint getting no loan, this my 1st car to play about with so, im excused ;)