ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD + multiroom

Right well at the moment we have the full sky hd package and 2 additional multiroom boxes, what i can't seem to work out is, if i buy my own HD box and replace the normal box in my Den, will i have to pay for another HD subscription on top of the multiroom i already pay for, or would the HD sub on main box apply to the additional boxes

Prab

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You would get the free hd channels without an additional HD sub but not all of them. HD sub will get scrapped in the not too distant future i suspect.

^^ it f**king better do, i already pay a s**t load, plus a tenner per extra box, they expect me to pay a tenner for the extra box then tenner sub on top no chance! i'll get the box but wont get the channels then :(, still i'll get all the movie channels and what not and coming through the HDMI is much better then scart, just wish sky had 5.1 output on hdmi instead of having to use optical

I've currently got the full HD package, in one room. What would it cost me to add the same into the bedroom?

An extra box, (cost?) and £10 a month? Plus installation?

Exactly the same package without HD would be an extra tenner a month, for an extra HD box it will be £20 a month on top of what you pay