ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silly b**ch just reversed into me

Sat in a car park, waiting for me mum. Woman infront gets into a 406 estate, and is already bloody close from when she reversed in a few minutes earlier. can easy drive straight out though. on go the reverse lights. she backs up a little. i beep the horn because by now she is f**king close. she hits me, and carrys on reversing. the car is creaking, dunno what it was. she stops, i get out. she drives off a little. bang on the window and she stops. aparently oblivious to what shes done.
i didnt take the time to inspect for damage etc, first thing that went through my mind was the fact that she was just going to drive off.

she winds down her window, and i told her to back up into the space because shes just reversed into me. her reply was "i have a big car, i dont look out the back, sorry". winds up her window, and starts to drive off. a young lad in a mk2 golf who saw what happened then whipped out of his parking space and blocked the exit. she opened her door and told me "i dont have time for this". hmm, i dont really have the time for people to reverse into my car either. eventually she puts it into a space and gets out. thanks to the golf driver, get his details, then hes away. have a look. f**k all damaged on her car. on mine, busted numberplate, bump strip thing on the front in "moved" (will easily push back on) and the bumped is scratched/buffed a bit. she decides that theres nothing wrong, and goes back to her car. at which point the phone comes out, and i tell her im phoning the police if she leaves, bearing in mind i have a witness for her attempting to leave the scene of an accident.

she comes back over, doesnt know who shes insured with, becuse its not her car (oh fook i think). then she gives me details of her address etc. another guy comes up and says he was in his shop and saw what happened. take his details.

she gave me money for a numberplate. didnt want to take it but she basically threw it in my window.

wasnt so mad that she reversed into the car, but that she "didnt have time" for it, and was going to leave the scene of a (all be it very minor) accident.

silly cow.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Stupid b**ch, I would have been fuming. I would have chased her down if she drove off. If the roles were reversed I bet she would have kicked up a right stink!

im just glad the guy in the golf saw what happened and pulled out to block her, because im sh*t at remembering number plates and stuff.

had one of those "accident kits" in the car. everyone should have one. mines only a cheapy, with no camera, but its got a pen, paper, pressure gauge and torch. came in handy for her details etc.

I f**kin hate women drivers who drive 4x4s. She was saying that she didnt have time for this because shes got better things to do. My ass!! Women are f**king liars mate. She probably didnt care because shes probably got rich ass husband who will sort out the problem for her. What a b**ch. Im glad you got your way with her. well done

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

i had that once and the old girl that hit me said " thats what bumpers are for to tell you your back enough and then to go forward a couple of feet...?" dont know when she passed her test but made me think, how many times has she hit someone do that...............!!

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 24 April 2004

i had that once and the old girl that hit me said " thats what bumpers are for to tell you your back enough and then to go forward a couple of feet...?" dont know when she passed her test but made me think, how many times has she hit someone do that...............!!
That doesnt suprise me coming from a women. what a stupid cow

similar thing happened to me a few weeks back, i was parked in the co op car park and when i came back to my car noticed some1 had bumped into the side of my car, knocking off the bump strip, scratching the rear wheel and scraping the rear wing. So I was going mad, thought they had hit into my car and just drove off but i was very fortunate that the driver of the other vehicle left his details on a piece of paper under the windscreen wiper. So now my cars currently in the bodyshop being repaired and Im driving about in a courtesy yaris all paid for with his insurance

Quote: Originally posted by lee_clio_mk2 on 24 April 2004

similar thing happened to me a few weeks back, i was parked in the co op car park and when i came back to my car noticed some1 had bumped into the side of my car, knocking off the bump strip, scratching the rear wheel and scraping the rear wing. So I was going mad, thought they had hit into my car and just drove off but i was very fortunate that the driver of the other vehicle left his details on a piece of paper under the windscreen wiper. So now my cars currently in the bodyshop being repaired and Im driving about in a courtesy yaris all paid for with his insurance
you are so lucky the driver done that.

i personally would have made her buy a brand new front bumper and license plate but thats me. If the lady had got out a said sorry blah blah blah then i wouldav jus said look i can sort it out jus need £20 for the license plate but as she was snotty cow i would av made her fork out as much as i could.

i wouldve called the police etc. For all you know, her details/friends address could be fake.

also, since not her car, prob no insurance on it unless she got 3rd party for other cars....prob could get her done for it.

at least, the police will have a record of being called out etc even though they would do squat all and just ask u to exchange details.

to be honest. every time i see a woman driver next to me. I get scared and keep my distance because they always f**k up at driving.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

ok that particular woman was an idiot but not all women drivers are.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by dudelove on 24 April 2004

had one of those "accident kits" in the car. everyone should have one. mines only a cheapy, with no camera, but its got a pen, paper, pressure gauge and torch. came in handy for her details etc.
yup mate exactly wot i have, pen paper and disposable camera in the glovebox, if it ever happened to me id be takin piccies galore!!

2002 Clio Dynamic

I know this is a little off topic,but does anybody else sh*t theselves when you are going round a round-about and there is a woman right beside you on the the outside of you??

Cause i feckin do!!

Quote: Originally posted by ianC on 24 April 2004

no, im too busy w**king if shes fit
be careful make, if it accidently shoots in your eye, your gonna be blinded.

point it towards the window......get the bird instead.

I had a bird reverse into my car whilst i was watching her do it, she then drove off and went home !! I was in shear amazement !! I got in the car and chased her down, silly cow, said she was sorry etc etc

f**kING WOMEN DRIVERS GET ON MY TITS :mad:

Always somebodys elses fault - thats women for you !

Glad you got details and things - are you going via insurance/police - rfom her attitude and the fact you have 2 witnesses I certainly would - chucking you £20 is soo rude and disrepectful!

b**ch thinks £20 is gonna sort out that damaged. That is the biggest insult ever. Basically shes saying your cars sh*t. what a b**ch!!

i was on holiday in france (dunno why) and some frog had actually driven into the bumper not hard and left the bumper touching it was a kind of wtf situation so.....key goes in deep on 4 doors and 2 front wings, £200+ plus damage for the frog cos it was metal deep and new plate cover for the englishman 1-0 to us i thinks

my dad phoned the old bill earlier, they said they will visit and keep me "posted". so basically wont do anything

i got the address she gave me written down somewhere. was thinking of going round to find out whos car it is. dunno whether this is snesible or not though, could be seen as harrasment?

phone the police and report it, you have 2 witneses. i take it you got the reg plate? then sit back and smile thinking of her face when the police turn up at her door.

(thats from a womans point of view) :cry:

Someone drove a forklift into my golf while a mate of mine sat in the car. He could see what was going to happen but did not shout in case he made a prick of himself.

Bekieve it or not he is a big lad and not scared of anybody or anything apart from making a prick of himself obviously.

Sorry to hear about twhat happened, I would be worried because all the signs would suggest she dosent have insurance. (trying to drive off, throwing money at you etc). Unfortunatley if it happened in a car park, the police will not be interested as its classed as private property, not a public road. A similar thing happend to my brothers car while he was in college, the other driver drove off but lucky a witness saw what happened and left a note with the reg number on. Called the police, they couldnt have cared less.

Your only hope is that you have a good insurance company who will pursue the claim for you, it will help that you have two independant witnesses to back up your story. A word of warning though regarding the money she threw at you. She could claim that you agreed on a cash settlement there and then, so if she brings it up stick to your story that she threw it through the window at you and walked off, do not say you accepted the cash.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

soz to hear whats happened, but dont tar all women with the same brush!!!

My car got reversed into at Southend one day last yr (not by a cruiser) Was in fact a MAN. In a Frontera, tow bar hit the bumper, and cracked it badly. he looked like he was gonna drive off.... I shouted at him, he then reversed into space nxt to me. Family man. In 40s. Kids, wife etc in car. Said was sorry. hed pay... Gave addy and phone number. SOOO should have asked for ID, as phone numbers were fake, and went to the house, and no1 of that name etc lived there. :mad:

dfdf

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats a good point. i wouldnt cash the check for a while just in case you find theres any additional damage.

This seems to be a regular thing, i genuinly think older people (sorry to generalise) think the bumpers are there to bounce off. A while back the same thing happened to me, an old man this time. We were parked in PCworld Carpark eating our recently aquired Mcdonalds in the G/Fs Golf Cabriolet with the hood down music blarining out (hardly incon-f**king-spicuous) This guy opposite was reversing back towards us so i said to the G/F that guys getting close hes going to hit you, When he got really close i said beep your horn ( she didnt know where it was!:confused:) I pressed the horn but it was to late he had already hit us it rocked both cars and made the cd skip. i expected him to get out and inspect the cars but he just drove off. He picked the wrong person to drive into that day. I got out but he was quite a way off and heading from the carpark towards the main road. I sprinted after him and took a short cut through a bush then cleared a 4ft fence without even touching it i then dived out in front of his car and planted my self firmly on his bonnet, Dont try this unless you as crazy as me he could have been a big f**ker and run me over, at this point i still didnt know what he looked like. However the adrenalin was flowing and i just had to vent my disgust at him. He started to wind down his window but i opened his car door, i think he was very close to having a heart attack so i didnt lay it on to thick i basically said its common curtisty to stop and say sorry at least when you run into someone. His reply "I only bumped it a little". I took offence to this and said im not trying to claim off you a simple sorry would have been sufficient. I explained that had he run into some Yardy with a Merc and spinner alloys things could have got messy lucily he only ran into a law obiding member of the public who simply wanted an opology, after i had carmed down i let him get on his way. The car was only slightly scuffed but we owed that to the build quality of VW not to the idiots driving.