ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**show us Your Engine Bay**

ValverInBits
Re: **show Es Your Engine Bay**

This is what every Vee deserves :) :) :)

Fred, is the megane trophy race engine a bored Vee engine. iirc they are 3.5/3.6 litre V6s??

DSC02218.jpg

M

mini-valver

Cheers fella's! The car is a bit of a state ATM, needs some time and pennies spending on it to be anywhere near how I want it but it's getting there :)

BMW M135i

And the uglyiest engine award goes to:

225_engine_2.jpg

Much better like so (older pic):

225_engine_1.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO

Mine went from this
DSC00525.jpg

To this
DSC_2595.jpg

DSC_2310.jpg

And I still have a few little things planned for it :)

vw bora

yeah or loose it like mine, it was there but then after a really fast country run it ended some where in cannock chase lol

172 & RSi

How is everyone painting their plenum matt black? What sort of paint are you using? I wanna do mine but don't wanna have to take everything apart so would prefer something I can brush on or something?

Cheers

ClioSport 172

How is everyone painting their plenum matt black? What sort of paint are you using? I wanna do mine but don't wanna have to take everything apart so would prefer something I can brush on or something?

Cheers

Yeah me too! Always fancied a matt black against the grey cover...

Artic Blue Clio 182 05

wish i had done mine matt white. but then thinking about it would if been hard to wipe clean due to roughness. would look nice though.

how is people painting there letters on the inlet? brushed? masked?

vw bora

Cheers

i just used some matt black heat resistant paint that you should be able to pick up from most car shops for about £10 carefull when taking the sensors out i broke the one on the drivers side :S and just to answer the question above i used the good old brush too much time to mask off

ibiza cupra

i know im digging up this old thread again but ive just painted my cover so i thought id add mine
before
Image013.gif

after
Image012.gif

im now after a nice battery cover, strut brace and alloy expantion tank. can i just fit the alloy tanks that you can get for the r5 gt turbos on or is there a specific one for the 1*2`s