ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I wait?

Clio 1970000000
Still on contract on Orange but can get out of it and get an iphone 3Gs. I have heard there is a new iphone coming out in summer with an OLED screen. Does anyone know if this is true.

So should I wait for the new one or go for a 3Gs now.

Don't start a Microsoft/Apple war here. I am only talking about the phone.

Ta.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I think for the sake of waiting 5 months you may aswell wait until june/july and see what Apple have to offer.

Crappy work hire car
5 months is a long time, personally I'd be too impatient to wait that long, and the iPhone is awesome anyway so you won't be disappointed

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Wait. Or Buy an iPhone on PAYG and sell it in a few months.

DC5
Wait. Or Buy an iPhone on PAYG and sell it in a few months.

What he said ^^^

I was going to wait for the new one before moving to the darkside from the Blackberry world. But I have the opportunity to get a new boxed 3gs for £300, which is an opportunity to good to say no to. If the new one is dramatically different I will sell the 3gs in a few months time and get the new 1.

Clio 1970000000
I have a Nokia 5800 which I am very happy with. I mainly use my phone for calls, texts and watching films. I also have loads of games for it. I think that I will wait and if the 4G aint all that, I should be able to pick up a 3Gs for little money.

Thanks for the feedback.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i just made the decision, got a 3gs 16gb a couple of weeks ago. will sell it when the new one comes out. get the new one.