ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

selling up

i have decided after much thought that i am gonna finish the clio spend as little as possible doing it and then sell it. i started modifying it about a year and a half ago and i have just lost interest. it is fairly quick for me but i feel that i have wasted alot of money on it so i have decided to cut my losses.

hopefully will sell quickly and then i am getting around a 1997 Audi A4 1.8 se, they look nice IMO plus i will be getting a job fairly soon in my chosen industry and will have to commute to liverpool (40 minutes away) everyday.

so i wood like peoples opinions on exactly how much i should sell the car for.

1.4 rt K reg, 93k on the clock

Exterior

Full K-tec Kombat Kit
Lexus Style rear lights
Crystal side reps
16v bonnet
M5 mirrors
Smoothed tailgate
tinted windows
17" wolfrace ikon Plus (shadow chrome)
4 months old respray in mazda pacifica blue mica (£900)

Interior

Cobra Clubman Buckets
Sparco harnesses
Isotta Steering wheel
Valver black carpet
K-tec rear boot brace
Rear seats removed
Usual shiny bits.
Electric windows

Engine

1.4 rt
K-tec silenced de-cat
Magnecor leads
Pipercross IK
Cold air feed
4" slash cut backbox
New oil pump and sump
New cylinder head
Recent gasket change (all)
New starter motor
Engine has done 1500 miles in the last year and has been serviced three times since i have had it!!!!
Very sound engine

Chassis

Lowered 40mm all round on g-max springs, torsion bar adjusted to suit

Brakes

K-tec Fast Road discs
K-tec Kevlar Pads

ICE

JVC headunit
Infinity 6.5" door speakers (kappa range)
Directed 1100d Amp (£500)
Directed Competition X 12" Sub
Audiobahn wiring thoroughout
Larger clio 1.9 dieseal battery
Uprated alternator.

Please advise exactly how much to flog the car for it has been well looked after and is very clean, i wood like to sel it in about a months time. HELP!!!!!! all opinions welcome.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1096991635__DSC01614.jpg

Its modified so if you want a good price youll have to wait for the right buyer, despite the love and attention itll still be seen as a k reg (93?!), so your looking at hmmm 1500-2000, it;ll be whatever somebodies willing to pay!

neil i am asking for advice on a price and method of sale (ebay or autotrader etc) it aint for sale yet so it aint going in the FOR SALE section.