ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ronald's BG RS Megane 175dCi

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just ordered some of these B pillar vynils as the ones on my car are very tired looking.

IMG_9938.PNG

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Put G1 on the windows so decided to renew the wiper blades. It got Bosch Aero's on it bit not sure how old they are.

Standard 30% off at Euro's as well.

IMG_9940.JPG

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bronze (darker the better) would look ace on RB. Others are done to death and white is just harsh.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
They're much more comfortable than they look, even after long journeys you don't feel crippled

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I tried using resistors when fitting the Recaros but they didn't work. I was most likely doing something wrong.

I popped to see @optical and using his CLIP with @jaswalker24 on team viewer we reprogrammed the ECU (I say 'we', what I mean is Joe did it :up:)

Now I've seen Joe using the CLIP I think I'd be fairly confident giving it a try myself.

Massive thanks to @optical and @jaswalker24 for sorting it all out. My OCD would have driven my insane having airbag lights on my dash.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I tried using resistors when fitting the Recaros but they didn't work. I was most likely doing something wrong.

I popped to see @optical and using his CLIP with @jaswalker24 on team viewer we reprogrammed the ECU (I say 'we', what I mean is Joe did it :up:)

Now I've seen Joe using the CLIP I think I'd be fairly confident giving it a try myself.

Massive thanks to @optical and @jaswalker24 for sorting it all out. My OCD would have driven my insane having airbag lights on my dash.

It's quite handy to have one, there is a training suite available to help with bits :)