ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revenge part 3

Evo
Date: 4th april 2010
Place: Thurrock Services, J30-31 on the M25
Poscode: RM16 3BG
Time: 8pm
Details: Leaving at 9pm. Max Power Magazine Confirmed

Abit chavvy i know but Revenge 1 last year was an epic meet with ferraris and lambos plus hundred of show cars, kind of like an underground Trax lol.

I'll be going along to see what happens anyway, if anyone else wants to convoy to location let me know :rasp:

Evo
Big turnout going from other forums, looks to be good attendance, also got quite a few cliosporters going too ;)

Track 172 & Golf R32
whats the crack with this? is it happening at lakey or they shooting off elsewhere?

Evo
whats the crack with this? is it happening at lakey or they shooting off elsewhere?

Meet at lakeside and then on to secret location which is disclosed via flyers at thurrock services, reason being so the old bill cant close it down before we arrive.

Any additional info required pm me.

rc3.jpg

172 turbo
should have stayed evetually went up near lakeside shut roads off with cars are were racing up and down mental and then some traffic clocked a saxo good laugh .