ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resetting Service Light

Is there any way of removing the service light on your dashboard after a service without having to pay silly money to renault for doing so?

Cheers

Lots of Alfas
The service light should not be staying on whether its had a service or not. There is a fault somewhere are there any other lights showing?

My car got broken into a few months back, got window changed, and when they were hoovering it they must of knocked something, because when I got it back the service light and airbag light has been on ever since, ive read numerous posts about it on here about wiggling the wires etc.. bu no luck. I cant actually unclip the plugs underneath.

Its due for a service soon in necase, but I wasnt gonna take it to renault thats why I was asking about the service light.

BMW M135i
Its the airbag fault causing the SERV light to illuminate, its not a service indicator. Somethings happened when the windows been changed obviously.

Lots of Alfas
Needs to be checked really, the light means your airbags and tensioners will be disabled when your driving. Have you checked both connections on both seats?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea take it to Renault prompto.... just in case the air bags dont deploy when needed!

Its been like it for months and months! Damn, I dont wanna get bum tickled by Renault for something which isnt ever a problem :(

Clio 172
Hi again I bought the car like it I have traction light and servis light the seller said he replacement the steering angle sensor also omp steering wheel

Told me it needs calibrating while bein plugged into a computer does it have to be plugged in?

Thank you

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi again I bought the car like it I have traction light and servis light the seller said he replacement the steering angle sensor also omp steering wheel

Told me it needs calibrating while bein plugged into a computer does it have to be plugged in?

Thank you
No plugging in.
You using an omp boss?

Clio 172
Yes it had omp one on he took the wheel left me the boss but for now I got the stock bus wheel on I was goin to with film I buy new wheel for the boss then try switching these lights off

Clio 172
I spent most the time trying to find the misfire problem I haven't looking into the getting the lights off haven't bought new wheel yet for the boss