ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Ph1 Lights - How to get the old ones off?

I had the usual yellowing on my Ph1 headlights, I tried to wet n dry them but failed lol, so i bought some used ones off a guy on the forum and their in perfect condition, could anyone tell me the easiest way around getting the old lights out, it looks as if their clipped in but not sure how to get them off. Any help would be great. Thanks, Luke :approve:

its a grille off job, there's a screw above them under the bonnet, you then need to take the whole grill off and theres some more screws on the inner side of the lamps,

then underneath i think there's a couple screws, make sure you don't lose them in the bumper.

much easier than phase 2 as you dont have to take the bumper off.

make sure you dont brake the clips of the grille though, the clips holding it into the wing can be pretty hard to get out, just give a pull but try not to break it!

nah, went for some perfect condition pov spec ones. i want to go for a nice standard look, thinking about spraying the steelies brilliant white, might look crap but oh well, going for the 205 GTI look

nah, went for some perfect condition pov spec ones. i want to go for a nice standard look, thinking about spraying the steelies brilliant white, might look crap but oh well, going for the 205 GTI look

keep the steelies black, or if their like mine and really rust, then im gonna try and get the rust off and then spray em very dark black so they're not that noticeable. You don't really wanna boast the fact you have steel wheels :)