ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault cd player, does it have rca out puts

hi, i have a clio 172 mk2, with single cd and 6 cd changer, does any one know if this system has preouts on the back, to run an amp, as i wish to upgrade speakers,amp and box, but don't really want to change the stereo. cheers

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
You can amp the unit up by using either an RCA converter or run the speaker wires to the high level inputs on your amp (if it has them).

i still want to keep the 6 cd shuttle, what stereos are compatable with it , it is a renault alpine unit, also would like to keep the contrls by the steering wheel

Clio 172mk2
u can keep the stalk controlls , and with some sony head units keep the top display.

unfortunatly no after market head unit inc alpine ones are compantible with the cd changer, i spoke to alpine about this.

alls i did was buy a head unit that has mp3 play back then u can easily fit 6-10 albums on one cd :)