ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing window tints.....

2005 Impreza WRX STI

how hard is it to remove window tints? i no its just a film, but whats the glue stuff like to get off?anyone done it?

Da

Less

would imagine if you heat them up with a hair dryer or something they should come off ok. Why you removing them mate??

2005 Impreza WRX STI

im getting mk2 door strips next week n gettin colour coded n handles etc so will look a bit odd, just rear tinted windows? what everyone think??

Chocolate Bar™

personally i think just the rear windows tinted does look odd. i think itd look good with a light smoke all over tho

Caddy Maxi

tbh it took me ages to get all the glue off my windows off my old car, i resorted to being v.careful with evostick cleaner! after that i had to put cif on the windows to get rid of the residue and then glass cleaner! takes a few hours mate!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol i want to mate but dont no what it will be like getting them off! i dont want to start n then think....

i wish i never started!or even worse...

damage the rear window

H22A7 Accord Type R

i peeled my fronts off..............film comes off easy, glue is a b*****d!!! i wouldnt even attempt taking it off the rear window!

Rob.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I done it twice mate. nightmare-2nd go was alot easier thou! pm me ya get stuck

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ooooooh! do i dare?!lol

im dying to do it but cat be assed with the hassle if it wont all come off!

n the thought of the rear window getting demolished by some solvent abuse!