ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-flashing mobile phones

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hey all, does anyone know where i can get my old Nokia 3650 re flashed? I miss this phone and want to use it again! i know its very old this mobile, but i loved it!! It just stopped working all of a sudden and never got round to fixing it!

Anyone know where i can get it either reinstalled or reflashed?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Do u know what to do?

Don't mean to sound blunt, but i dont know if u know what u're doing, or u're just gnna take the phone lol sorry.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ive got an n-box and years of experence of flashing phones.

im a registered member of the following phone forums

nokiafree.org
gsm forum
ipmart-forum

ask mitch and paul both members on here!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
So what, i'll send u the mobile and u'll re flash it so its working again?

If this is the case, how much do u charge?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
what?! flashing is not illegal. get your facts right before posting.

no charge.

yeah just send me the phone and ill flash it for you. is there a problem with it that its not working?

if so i should research the problem just to make sure i can sort it before you send it

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Well i was told that it needed reflashing from car phone warehouse, but not sure whether this is the case.

When i turn the phone on, the Nokia Connecting People logo stays there and doesn't budge.

However i can't turn it on no more, as there is no juice left in the battery, and can't seem to find the charger! is this going to be a problem?

ST
what?! flashing is not illegal. get your facts right before posting.

no charge.

yeah just send me the phone and ill flash it for you. is there a problem with it that its not working?

if so i should research the problem just to make sure i can sort it before you send it

Dry your eyes love..

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Well i was told that it needed reflashing from car phone warehouse, but not sure whether this is the case.

When i turn the phone on, the Nokia Connecting People logo stays there and doesn't budge.

However i can't turn it on no more, as there is no juice left in the battery, and can't seem to find the charger! is this going to be a problem?

na batt is not a prob.

ok pm me and ill give you my addy, ill try flashing and if that does not work we will take it from there.