ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio and clock display not working

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
I've checked fuses both on stereo and in car fuse for the radio logo and both are ok? Before this my radio was going on and off randomly

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would have said it could be the bulb(s) behind the screen which displays radio details and the clock...but if radio was playing up before this...I'm not sure.

Clio
I have a similar problem, only my stereo is fine and if you look closely you can still see the writing but no light, I just wasn't sure it would be the bulbs as I found it strange that both bulbs would go at the same time?

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Its totally blank, I will try get my standard stereo back in and see what goes on, although the seat belt light still comes on when I don't put it on unless it's a different fuse?

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
Small update, the eject button on my Sony stereo works so I'm thinking I'm a live down, are there any other fuses that are on this circuit? So: top dash is totally blank as if it weren't plugged in. Same applies with radio

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Mine has done the same thing. But i have a mk2 ph2. Checked all the fuses and changed the bulbs but i still have a dim display. Only can see the writing when its day time :/

Clio III 1.2 16v 06
The permanent feed to the radio and radio display is down, all fuses in tact my head however is not