ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAC Contractor Damaged my car

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
Hi Guys

Recovered last night for a snapped alternator belt.

RAC Contractor dropped my car off a ramp and it's cracked the bumper left scratches and colour off the truck on the bumper.

I signed the form saying I'm satisfied with the condition it was returned in.

is there anyway I can void this as I'm not but it wasnt apparent until daylight.

Just on hold to them now.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Doubt it tbh :(

When i got recovered i told them it was lowered on the phone so they sent out a special truck they bought when they got a contract to collect and deliver nissan gtrs, guy said they hardly use it on anything else :D

RAC Contractor dropped my car off a ramp and it's cracked the bumper left scratches and colour off the truck on the bumper.

I signed the form saying I'm satisfied with the condition it was returned in.

Why? i doubt you can do anything about it now.

Evo 5 RS
ouch, if you hadn't of signed you'd be in with a shout. Obvious really! AA sub contractor did the same with my wing, cracked the plastic getting the strap off.

Didn't expect much more tbh with you. He was of a strange colour to that of my own. That is all

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
Well, they said they'll investigate it, I've got to go and get a quote for the work and fax it them.
Also noticed that he's damaged my wheel and gave me a slow puncture.