ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question about Clio Upgrades

What are your favorite upgrades or modifications for the Clio? Looking to add a personal touch to mine and would love some recommendations.
Cheers!

Anakin

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi TT RS Clio 182
What Flavour of Clio?
On my 182 my fav mods are my PMS shifter, (I am over 6 foot and it was a bit low down before).
Pro AM racing Geo Correction kit, this feels great on track, not sure its needed on a road Car.
Sabelt Steering wheel and a 20mm spacer.
Styling wise I love my Decals and 15" F1 OZ's
348377229_955930412416253_5654451092021015477_n.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I've yet to fit my parts yet.

But at the moment I would say changing the steering wheel tbh. The stock one is enormous.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What are your favorite upgrades or modifications for the Clio? Looking to add a personal touch to mine and would love some recommendations.
Cheers!
Depends on what clio you have. Get some pics up. 👍

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Larry I am struggling to work out if you are a human or not.

You ask overly general questions, perhaps you are translating from another language and its not coming across 100%. I was convinced you were a bot but now I'm not so sure.

However I do know that no 23 year old is called Larry.

Whats the score?

Also says he owns a BMW...

Tarticmonkey

ClioSport Club Member
  CLIO 197 CUP,
Underrated "mod" on any cars is tyres and as boring as it sounds a fluid refresh including brakes will always make a car feel different.

In terms of actual mods, I stuck a foam panel filter in my 197 and it gave the drive a bit more "spice". Same with the Miltek cat back on the car.

Bucket seats and a steering wheel made a massive difference as well.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
As above some pics of the car will help. Is it a track slag, daily etc.?
Mines a daily and the best "mods" to mine were definitely a retrimmed steering wheel and decent stereo. It's a rule that all Clio's need Turinis and silvervisions, so that wouldn't be a bad start.

You ask overly general questions, perhaps you are translating from another language and its not coming across 100%. I was convinced you were a bot but now I'm not so sure.

Whats the score?
I appreciate your struggle good work keep it up😁

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Whats the score?
There’s a really well known local family to us (their house has wheels….) and the grandad (dead now) son (my age) and grandson (12/13) are all called Larry.