ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Protecting your iPhone..Help!

Titanium 182
Right guys my new Iphone is due to be delivered tomorrow.

Whats the best screen cover to get

And whats the best overall cover to protect for being damaged etc

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
ZAGG for the screen protector, had one my 2G and have one onmy current Blackberry.

My iphone sits in my pocket with my keys and change, and slides around in the car and the screen is still fine. You won't scratch it.

You will however scratch the chrome and back, although I found my silicone case caused more problems due to dirt getting trapped and being rubbed about by the case, so now I roll naked.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
got to say ive had this one about 7 months now, and its not that bad, i wouldnt bother with a protector in all honesty

youll probably end up with a replacement every few months anyway lol

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
My iphone sits in my pocket with my keys and change, and slides around in the car and the screen is still fine. You won't scratch it.

You will however scratch the chrome and back, although I found my silicone case caused more problems due to dirt getting trapped and being rubbed about by the case, so now I roll naked.

My first iphone 3GS got scratched as soon as I put it in a pocket with keys! Apple swapped it, and it doesnt go in a pocket with anything now...I had a rubber skin on it, but it makes it look cheap and s**t, so i took it off...Common sense will protect it!

Barge
I've got a case and screen protector on mind, because I'm a clumsy cnut. LOL.

Be wary of some cases which will scratch your phone as Leigh said. Before Apple replaced my 3GS, it was a nightmare with scratches, etc. so I bought a protector.

Now Sold :-(
I've used the iFrogz luxe for 12 months with no issues. Doesn't add too much bulk to the phone and comes with a screen protector. I found youtube a good source when getting hands on reviews of the different covers available.

VaVa
No case for me, although it has to be said it's starting to look a bit battered. f**k knows what state it will be in after 12 months lol

My missus has a swarovski crystal case on hers (hello kitty jobbie). WTF is the point in buying a case that's almost as costly as the phone?! Fashion victim fail tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm running a zagg skin and the same screen protector as Becalarrr

Monaco 53/468
Bestskinsever full body is fookin ace for the money (approx £7 posted from USA). Strongly recommend it after having mine on for a few weeks now

SG9 Forester STi
I got the screen protectors from o2 you get 3 in a pack.

Also use this case to stop from scratching the back...

Leather%20slip-in%20case%20iPhone_closeup_red_low.jpg

nothing for me and mines white, thing is though, mines dont last longer than 3/4 months as i keep breaking them at work or the f*ck up so by time it gets battered looking i get a new one on the insurance

BMW M135i
Got a phone support air jacket thing from the apple store down to pure laziness when I bought the phone, seem to work well not a scratch to report front or back.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
I would recommend the "incase"....Ive dropped mine onto concrete a few times, and its still going strong....TBH I would lov tonot bother with a case, but i know the moment I take it out i will drop it, sods law...