ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastic engine cover

172cup

I know this must sound really thick of me... but i have just realised that my engine bay differs from most 172s. I do not have a plastic engine cover.?

http://www.autoreview.ru/first_m/N249/clio4.jpg

The specification and galery on this this website doesnt help. It leads me to believe that the cup should have one?? But all clios have the same engine picture lol.

I noticed the 182 has a cover aswell.

So basically... i dont have a cover... should i have one?

An orange one

my cup didnt have one but i got one..looks soo nicer when they are fitted specially colourcoded..and as for being too heavy...weighs a tonne i could hardly pick it up, had to get a mate to help me put it on ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 16 June 2005
Mines in the bin!USELESS BIT OF SH!TE

Mine has been on the garage floor for months, Renault Birmingham noted it not being there as a fault when it was serviced!!

I need to put it back on at the weekend though I suppose.

barachello? of how ever its spelt. i know its not a ferrari but id buy it of you

No, Fisichella signed it! A few days after he signed it he won the Melbourne GP. I also went around the Calder Park race track with him in an RSM 225.