ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer home cinema 5.1 questions.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Looking at buying http://www.froogle.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/pioneer/htp071/pion-htp071, may be a dumb question but will it come with all the speaker wiring etc?

Another question i have is the 4 in 1 out hdmi port, if i have my ps3, xbox 360 and sky plugged into the amp via hdmi i take it that the picture runs through the amp and then into the tv? If i do it this way the amp will have to remain on all the time? So then the surround sound will be on all the time?

Sorry for the gay questions!

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
Wiring should be included with that.

The amp will work as a switch for the hdmi so it will be on all the time, if you don't want it on you could just mute it and use the tv

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Thanks for that Chet, so if i dont want the surround on i simply mute the amp and then turn the tv volume back up?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand why anyone with a surround system would ever turn it down and use the built in TV speakers.
It will always be miles better than the TV so there really is no point...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I don't understand why anyone with a surround system would ever turn it down and use the built in TV speakers.
It will always be miles better than the TV so there really is no point...

Because I don't want boom boom bass while I'm watching hollyoaks or the news lol