ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: std 172 cup airbox

Street Triple R

Has anyone got a pic of a standard 172 cup airbox with particularly the air feed pipe to the right visable, i need to compare it to my airbox....which is missing a part of the air feed.

Thanks

Street Triple R

ahhhh excelent! thanks very much, just what i needed :D

It has confirmed that i am missing the connecting piece of plastic going from the airbox to the fabric? pipe (red)

anyone know where i could get this? apart from Renault, as they will only sell me the complete pipe...£50!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

j3ned?....he probably has loads.

they are the same on both Mk1 and Mk2 172 and the 182 as well as the Cup.

--chris

Street Triple R

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 April 2005

j3ned?....he probably has loads.

they are the same on both Mk1 and Mk2 172 and the 182 as well as the Cup.

--chris
ah thats good, thanks for that, ill PM him:)

if you look at the picture 182 blu has posted this is exactly what my engine bays like. am i missing another caf that should be cannected to the hole in the air box at the front?

Leon Cupra 300
Bloodyhell.. blast from the past but i think i'm missing this feed too! Anyone know where both the feeds run to after they leave the airbox?

BMW M135i
The one in the bottom of the box runs to behind the headlight and the one out the side leads down to the acoustic valve.

Leon Cupra 300
I'll have to check tomorrow and report back... What happens after it hits the acoustic valve? (whatever that is)

Leon Cupra 300
^ May need your help Dave! I'm s**t with everything mechanical. Surely don't want to be pulling both the feeds out of the airbox itself?