ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phantom Photoshoot Wattisham Airfield.

RB182 Cup
Definitely! We should see if we can get access to a disused airfield and get as many Clio's together as possible!

Clio 200t
@-speedfreak-

Have you got them set on private or anything like that? Had some guys on 197.net struggle to open the album. Also I can't grab the link from them (you know the little arrow thing on the bottom right and you can get the direct link to individual images)

SG 200
@-speedfreak-

Have you got them set on private or anything like that? Had some guys on 197.net struggle to open the album. Also I can't grab the link from them (you know the little arrow thing on the bottom right and you can get the direct link to individual images)
Not sure tbh. I only created the flickr account to upload these. I'll have a look at the settings now

RB182 Cup
Thought we did but we can't have if there's no pics! Did you spot that speed camera van on your way home?! :angry:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I do.
I work on it from time to time.
It was used by 74 sqn / 56 sqn as the display aircraft for the last year the Phantom was flying.
It then went onto be a gate guard at RAF Leeming and RAF Brampton. When the Brampton shut the Wattisham Heritage Museum got it.
It does not have any systems working as it had been sitting in the elements for the last 20 years and the engines have been removed.

http://www.wattishamstationheritage.org/phantom-xt914.html