ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

parts diagram for rear axle, brakes etc

Clio 172 cup
Afternoon.

I started dismantling the rear beam of my 172 cup this afternoon to refurb it. some parts are very corroded and are maybe beyond repair particularly around the brake compensator valve area, but im not sure what these bits that I may need are called. so does anyone have any exploded diagrams of the rear braking components and rear axle assembly.

im I right in thinking that the ridged brake lines cannot be purchased as an completed ready to install item? they need to be made/bent/cut to suit like you would say when doing copper water fittings in the home?

finally the brake compensator valve failed its mot due to it being excessively corroded seized is the below item from europarts th correct item to replace it with?
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/R...173693bc3c1247b231c8dabd6ca467e9ec9c1d&000417

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
33ttd93.png

168whva.png

332vxg7.png

2lsidyw.png

Clio 172 cup
Thanks for that, only part I can see myself needing right now is part numbers 4 & 17 of the braking diagram

is there an online parts diagram system for renaults? With peugeot and citroen theres a system called service box