ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Codes...

Da

Less
No probs :) IS the car red? like this...

th_Image006.jpg

th_Image365.jpg

going to be picking up a bumper for a friend but it'll need respraying, will take it to a body shop but my friends not to clued up on how to get the paint code from her car and its not easy for me to go have a look - is there an idiots guide to getting the paint code? heres a couple of pictures of the car, its a bit dull but its not the maroon colour, its quite a bright red - diablo red possibly? thanks for your help!

DSC00063.gif

DSC00061.gif

clio 1.4 sport
there paint code for your car is on the drivers door post as you open the door theres a sticker half way up,if you can take a pic of that sticker ill tell you what the code is, from memory though middle row 2nd code down starts with nv then the number (i think)

Last edited:
well shes had a look, and she can only find "OV727" can anyone tell me if thats a paintcode or is she looking at something else?

clio 1.4 sport
ok its the 727 thats the important part
the colour of the car is rojo vivo /rouge vif theres 4 shades to this colour

i would've thought the paint code gives you the exact match, how will the body shop know what shade to get if they dont have the car to match it to?

clio 1.4 sport
no not really there are many shades to colours for instance the g/f car is 432 bleu methyl mica there are 7 shades to that standard / +dark -red ect

if your just taking the bumper in to spray,it,s worth taking the petrol cap or even a mirror (if it colour coded ) to get the correct match

and if a bodyshop does just take the bumper without a match from the car .......go somewhere else

Clio Mk1
Hi, i also have a clio mk1 and im looking for the paint code... Ive looked on the drivers door post but cant seem to find any sticker, does anybody know where else it could be??

Clio Mk1
found it '389' glacier white i have read earlier in this post... lots of other number too though! do any of these give an indication to the shade of it if there are many variations?

clio 1.4 sport
found it '389' glacier white i have read earlier in this post... lots of other number too though! do any of these give an indication to the shade of it if there are many variations?
no your better off going to a bodyshop and getting the match from a expert

Hi, i also have a clio mk1 and im looking for the paint code... Ive looked on the drivers door post but cant seem to find any sticker, does anybody know where else it could be??
if its not there then its been removed you need to go to a bodyshop (so they can get the colour chip out to tell you what colour you have )

My clio paint code is MV671...and i cant seem to find it anywhere..looked through books at halfords...searched the net so if anyone has an idea id appreciate it, thanks guys!

Clio Sport 172 phII
what's clio trophy paint code??
want to go to the local paint shop to make clio trophy color, for brake calipers :)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
whats the code for Flame red? got a nice new scratch today looks like some one has dropped their keys and caught my car.

Dervvv
how do you find out the colour of ur clio via number, mines a funni colour and i cnt find anywere that wod hav a number to rescarh it by

Open the drivers door, the number is on the white sticker, probably on the last line. It'll be three numbers eg, 432 - not those number though as that's monaco blue.

When you have the number your local car paint shop (or renault) will be able to make the paint up for you, or supply you with a touch up stick.

Dervvv
396 the last 3 numbers are, would that be it, flip f**k reault cost me £60 for 4 mud flaps for my car!!!

hard to beleive but true!:dapprove:

Clio 182 Cup
Anybody know the paint code/name for the anthracite used on 182 cup rims?

I wanna do my door badges the same

Just to double check, what would the code for this metallic black be? I'm not quite sure what the colour's called, is it perlescent black?

l_21dcec6d3dbdf50b0f604aedec11c14d.png

mx5
2001 dynamique silver, anyone know the name / code of this colour?

i thinks its either silver grey or iceberg ______.

thanks

Recaro'd 182
does anybody know the part number for a clio 182 black gold spray paint and touch up pen?