ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxford Meet.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thought I'd stick a thread up seeing as though there was some interest for this.

I'll put some dates up for people to decide which ones easiest for everyone really!

Either Sunday 16th (so this sunday) 6pm, at the Kassam Stadium

OR

About 6pm, on Wednesday 19th. Same place.

Both these times fit around work nicely for me, but let me know what you think and how they fit in with your schedules. There is a Frankie and Bennys there for food if anyone wants it as well as a couple of pubs in the local area. I want the meet asap ideally as the clio is up for sale. Either way I will come down and see you lot (no matter what I'm driving).

Thoughts?

200 Silverstone #41
Currently i'm working 2 til 10 on sunday! and working late on wednesday! off the weekend after though if thats any good for anyone?? 22nd or 23rd??

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Moose4624 said:
Hi Jason, havent renewed my membership yet so cant post in the meets section, but either day should be good for me, although dont finish work till 6 in the week, but only work in Botley so no big deal.

i can read the thread though just cant post

I work 10-5pm on sundays. Is the weekday one not better or is gunna have to be a weekend thing d'ya think?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not fussed about when, I only live 10 minutes away, so whenever is pretty much fine.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, I've put them times to revolve around me tbh cos I'm a selfish c**t :rasp:.

I am free most of the time, other than sundays (10-5), and Mondays and Thursday nights.

200 Silverstone #41
Could do both!! I got to work Sunday so won't be able to make that meet!!

So what we reckon for Tuesday then?? At Kazam??

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That guy I quoted before PM'd me to say he can't do tuesday :/ Maybe it will be a next week thing... ?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Anyone up for tonight still? Lets say around 7pm? Kassam. Let me know asap.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Moose4624 said:
Just thought id say im now fee tonight! Not sure if you and suthy were still planning on meeting up, might be worth a bump in the post?

Cars filthy but its all good

This :D lol You up for it?

200 Silverstone #41
Ahh!! Haven't been online so just seen this ! I can do tomorrow now if that's still good, as it was the original plan! 07792959885 that's my mob number! In case I can't get online