ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Unlock Issues

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
So I got my text earlier, went ahead and restored with iTunes, and put everything back on through the backup. (Was jailbroken and unlocked previously.)

None of my Applications would open, I then did the usual serches on Google and tried to find out if there was an easy fix - Authorising the Mac, installing a free app and then deleting it - nothing worked.

Since I've restored without reinstalling the backup and installed applications - This works fine. But I loose all my text messages.

Is there anyway I can extract my SMS's from the Backup that iTunes has made and put them back on the phone? Or does anyone know how I can restore everything without having problems with the apps?

:dapprove:

Monaco 53/468
I haven't even got as far as getting it officially unlocked yet. They are fuckin useless, just keep saying "fill the form in"! I fcukin have you tw@t that's why your emailing me now! arrrrrgh! Fcuking pratts

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I got mine through fairly quickly. Just hacked off about either having working apps or keeping all my text messages on the phone!

Monaco 172
im in a dilema similar too!

it was unlocked via a jailbreak and i got the text message though, but when i plugged it in it didnt say about an unlocked iphone.

so i wouldnt mind restoring it and having a non jail broken one but im not sure if itll accept the voda simcard straight up!

Better than yours. C*nt.
From what little I understand, you have to un-unlock it and un-jailbreak it and then unlock it officially, which will work fine.

Apparently.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
So Mike - I need to re-hack it. Then remove the jailbreak/unlock (how?). Then official unlock.

Great. Sounds like another few hours of Apple joy !!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yeah, sounds about right. I don't know how you do it, but as far as I understand you've got to undo the damage Jailbreaking does, and then do all the jazz.

Sorry I can't be any more use!