ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 contract...

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Iv got the Iphone on contract with o2, but has only 500 txts, is there a option to were i can add unlimited txts to the package. someone did tell me you can but its £7.50 extra a month.

Is that true or not, wouldnt minde reducing the call package tho, as in the first month i only used 1min out of 1200 :eek:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Unlimited is 3000 a month tho, so i alrleady have 500, so extra 500 for 7.50 is crap,

will they let me reduce the call package tho? or am i asking to much

182 RB FF
They stopped it in June. I guess if you had it on your contract before that they can't stop you. Once yuor contracts up don't be expecting to keep it though?

My GF got one on Friday. No Unlimited txts for iPhone at all.

Jay they will only let you reduce the contract your on after 9 months mate.

I got an iphone in September. Had unlimited texts added on for £7.50 a month. Obviously wasn't stopped in June.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
They stopped it in June. I guess if you had it on your contract before that they can't stop you. Once yuor contracts up don't be expecting to keep it though?

My GF got one on Friday. No Unlimited txts for iPhone at all.

Jay they will only let you reduce the contract your on after 9 months mate.

9 Months oh what, neverminde im only on my 2nd month, and got charged £62 last month:eek: as i went way over 500txts,

might pop in to o2 after work to get the unlimited txts