ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nottingham Meet

I'm wanting to get the place decorated first but March/April time would be good as its busy and freezing at the minute... That's for Daveski and Gray to arrange though.
Need a hand with painting? ;)

I suggest somewhere other than Wollaton Hall, as the last meet there failed badly and it isn't good for lowered cars.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Tappers is just up the road Dave. Good parking, cheap/cheerful grub and beer!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Mk1 Focus RS
i won't be able to make 25th or 26th feb, could possibly 3rd or 4th of march with enough notice to book it off work :)

RS2'd Trophy
Im up for it! march is better for me! no speed bumps please cause I had a right mission getting into diamond motors where they arent that massive!!

It looks fine Mick! can we stencil a clio2 into the back wall? I can print one out at work!!

James

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I'll be aiming to make this one too, not so fussed on the day but Sundays are better!

Also, I am pretty handy with a paint brush Mick!!

Go for food somewhere then get some photos? Doubt it will be Newark as there are more members from the Notts area :p

Anyone got any favourite eating places? Maccy D's car park for some burnouts and handbrake turns?

RB 182
That would be good. Just up the road from me. :)

Only issue is, photos wise, the security guards think that they're gods and will probably kick us out if we start taking photos.

i got kicked off just the other day when me and my friend in his 106 went for some pictures, especially in the under car park :L

f**k Toby Carvery or steaks, we'll just go to Ikea!! Nottingham high rollers, innit!

(Feirny and I actually got kicked out of the underground yesterday for taking photos, bawbags)

340i
Giltbrook security guards have serious issues... Power trippin' b******s.

When I there a few months ago some old boy threatened to confiscate my camera if I continued to take photos of MY car.

I've been kicked out of it 3 times now LOL (proper chav blud). The guy yesterday was alright about it though, so I didn't want to make a deal about it. He apologised, as his bossman had made him come down.

I love the fact that when I had my RS photoshoot, we dropped into the underground and were taking shots for 2 hours. Didn't get one person come up to us LOL.

RB 182
I've been kicked out of it 3 times now LOL (proper chav blud). The guy yesterday was alright about it though, so I didn't want to make a deal about it. He apologised, as his bossman had made him come down.

i think we may have been dealing with the same guy, he came down and apologized but sad we had leave its policy and his ass on the line :L he also complimented the car :p

It'll be on the 4th, but I don't think Ikea is a good idea, as we'll just get kicked out.

We're racking our small brains atm. Anyone have any ideas, please let us know?!!

Mk1 Focus RS
as daveski said, showcase down near QMC?

don't know how busy it gets on a sunday but im sure we could get pictures?

Nissan 350z
Ive no idea what this is, or what its like but it seems fairly "scenic" and out of the way of security guards? *Wilne Road*

Might even be a doggers hotspot so win win either way? :)