ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob 182 question on factory options...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So ye been here a while but first time with a 182 and yes I could go and check this which I will do in the morning but its dark, im half naked and I cba right now :)

Soooo anyway bought a 182 for a track car, bought some 54mm coilovers.... but haven't checked the hub bolt spacing. I assumed as it doesn't have a Cup Spoiler or Splitter (although it would have probably fallen off by now anyway) that is wasn't cup packed so as such had 54mm hubs, but now I read that there was an option to just have the suspension pack from the factory without the Splitter or Spoiler and it does have anthracite wheels, is this correct or is there a chance that it could actually have 60mm hubs? :(

Cheers,
Dan

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
anathracite wheels usually means cup pack suspension. Someone could have changed the spoiler I guess. My 182 with cup packs didn't have the splitter on the front either.
Measure the hubs is the best way to check. Swapping the hubs for non cup is very easy though.