ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Platina/Renault Symbol or Clio Sedan

Renault Symbol
I agree,I think maybe a little lip spoiler on the tailgate aswell?

Yes, I will install something like this:

AleronTipoflush.jpg

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
sorry! I was joked by the feeling of a different depth. :)

eheh so i understand! here we got bmpy roads and holes too (luckyly not so may) I always think that people look at me driving as i am drunk because ofme trying to avoid holes etc... :D Lol

Renault Symbol
Thats exactly what i was thinking..something nice and subtle..i think far too many people would go for something from a jap drift car..lol

That's going to be the next mod...I found it today and order it....will be here when I return from vacations!

Renault Symbol
Today I got my hoese and fittings for my O'Berg Oil Filter:

DSC00315.jpg

Also got the CatCams, The Forged Pistons & Rods(with ARP bolts), the Weber Injectors, the BIG Throttle Body & Engine bearings...almost done with the parts, still waiting for some small bits

DSC00316.jpg

172, Tiguan
Great project!

I've never seen the rear brake lines done like that before. You are putting the second set where the first set should've gone - i think!

Renault Symbol
Great project!

I've never seen the rear brake lines done like that before. You are putting the second set where the first set should've gone - i think!

Thanks!, Yes, I'm installing this second set here:

DSC00298.jpg

And keeping the extra front lines as a spare...

Renault Symbol
The rear hoses are installed now!!!:
DSC00363.jpg

Doing the O'Berg Filter pumbling....a nightmare to install the adapter and hoses.....but It's done:

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

Renault Symbol
nice work , whats next on the agenda ?

Thanks!, once I got back from vacations, I will order the sport seats and try to find time to pull the engine out and install all the parts I got...once I get the seats I will send the car to the shop to make all-leather interiors and insatall the rear lip....and I guess I'm done :p

Renault Symbol
Ordered BIG BRAKES today!!....thanks to Alex from HiSpec MotorSports....he is the man!, thay are going to fabricate an "special hub" for me so the brakes clear my rims profile, this set has 325 m.m./32m.m. floating curved vane and drilled rotors, slim calipers with 6 stainless steel pots, Ferodo DS 2500 sintered pads & custom hubs...lead time is 30 days...I can't wait to have those!!

Capture-Brakes.jpg

Renault Symbol
Installed today the big throttle (65m.m.) and the 250 c.c. injectors:

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

I could find the fuel pressure regulator, at least is not located at the injector's reel.....maybe this K4M 1.6 engine doesn't have it?

Any Advise would be appreciated, Thanks!

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Your car is coming along brilliant, Never seen something like it! I bet its nice to know you have someone unique where you live. Keep up the good work :D

Renault Symbol
Thanks!...Yes, this is the best part of all...having a unique car that anyone else can't get just with money.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I've honestly never really been sold on these things, I often see those Thalias on holiday and to me they look like a cut and shut! This one is even more bizarre, a Nissan Clio Saloon?! :S

However, it'll be interesting to see someone modify one and see how it turns out :) Good progress so far

Renault Symbol
Building a "support" for my silencer....tire of braking the "rubber" supports...

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Will pot more pics when finished and installed

Renault Symbol
Here is the rubber support that always brake:

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Had to make the support a lot more short....

DSC00420.jpg

Ready to be welded:

DSC00422.jpg

Welding skills are no good:

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Finished and painted:

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

With the rubber bushings installed:

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00428.jpg