ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next 'real south west' meet- the moors

172 Sport
You struggled to find your way to one of the largest landmarks on The Moors, are you sure going across three countries and on a ferry is a good idea?

:p

182, 6r GTi
You struggled to find your way to one of the largest landmarks on The Moors, are you sure going across three countries and on a ferry is a good idea?

:p

il be fine dont worry if not il blame aaron haha, i haven't lived in torquay long so its still pretty new to me although i do know how to get to the marine aquarium :D

172 Sport
Bad news Aaron, looking at the new KTR induction kit and a pair of matched inlets. I can JUST afford them this month. You going to do some fitting with me? :p

Have you watched the F1 yet? If you want to come round to mine tomorrow night and watch it with a beer you are more than welcome.

LY 172
tbh i cant see justify the power gain per £ for the match inlets and KTR induction. unless ive got Cams and a light weight flywheel fitted aswell.

just gona get a map at some point

oooh and just seen the F1. :/

172 Sport
Ahhh gay! NO COMMENTS UNTIL I HAVE SEEN IT!

Your RS inlets did seem to give a nice spread of torque, I've taken some good things away from your car today. I will be getting my strip on next month :) I like your car alot, it's got character.

LY 172
DW i managed to avoid facebook for 3 hours while watching it lol

will be intersting to get it on some rollers tbh
it pulls well from low down. im just worried a 172 keeps up so well. :/

stripped it the way forward. but cheers bud. :p

get your headlights finished off ;)

182 Cup
good to see you all today guys, ill put a couple pics up tomorrow, cant be arsed to sort them out, Jardo when are you meeting chip to check his car out as i could meet you for them camber bolts to save on postage.

172 Sport
Will do Shifty :) SHOULD be next weekend.

We'll try and arrange a RR day within the next 3 months and have a shoot out? Alan Jefferies can do it for £20/25 a run if we can get cars.

Your car looked lovely today Shifty, very nice.

182 Cup
Sounds like a plan, I need mine RR'd really too. I'll pm you my number and we can meet up when you meet chip. Oh n cheers for the grub mate.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I need to RR mine as well. Sooner the better! Anyone know the best place in the SW?

Last edited:
  172 Sport
Alan Jefferies in Plymouth, I will have a chat with him tomorrow and see if I can organise an RR day. It will HAVE to be a Sunday, because I'm not organising an RR day I'm not going to be able to make.

He can get a burger van there on site, and last time I went to one it was £25 per car and there were 8.

I'll make a thread up now.

182 Cup
Finally got round to uploading a few pics guys, here you go.

477129_3382983973691_816171656_o.jpg

411771_3382986053743_745327584_o.jpg

462790_3382988293799_1242223934_32343841_2132601302_o.jpg

477383_3382990453853_299686519_o.jpg

479184_3382993253923_1473852953_o.jpg

468320_3382996934015_1242223934_32343862_1408253631_o.jpg

182 Cup
People=
L2R
Aaron182
Jardo
Mcgerkin
My mate James

James should've taken that pic n we all should've stood behind our cars!

Clio 1.5 dci
its probably in the thread some where but how much is this going to cost and is it a pay in advance thing? also how many are going and how long on the track will we get? since i missed the meet a few weeks ago on the moors due to work I'm proper game for this!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Maximum of £40, if you want to do all three sessions. You can choose to only do two (£30) or one (£15) if you like. There's about 4-5 going at the moment AFAIK, and each session is 10 minutes. Oh, and pay on the day :)

Clio 1.5 dci
what are the plans for the rest of the day? and is there anyone from torquay, exeter, darmoor ish way going?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well, we'll turn up there about half an hour early for everyone to have a bit of a chat, but after the event the plan is to go for a bit of a drive along the coast (should be a great view, few hairpins thrown in for good measure ;) ). We may stop off at a pub or something along the way but that's dependant on parking.

We're starting a convoy at Saltash Services, just past the Tamar Bridge into Cornwall, don't know if anyone's arranging convoying from further up country.

Clio 1.5 dci
The One thing saying no in my head is the fact it's the weekend after I finish my a level finals so will probably be on the lash all day!