ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next 'real south west' meet- the moors

LY 172
tbh, you can pretty much do a compete tour of dartmoors photo locations in an hour. so id say meeting somewhere, chat, grab some pics. short drive to get some grub, then some more photos

PB Clio 172
there is places now that do. Saw it on the news a while back. All goes towards protecting the pony's or something.....

LY 172
I remember hearing about it on Heart. Didn't think it would actually go through. Traffic wardens must love all the walking

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
But... surely you can just park on the road?! Its not a non-stopping road and it dosnt have any road markings to indicate no stopping or parking?!!

PB Clio 172
yeah you could do that. But what I was saying is that in the Dartmoor proper car parks you have too pay now. Not seen it in force yet but its defo happening.

Won't stop this meet don't worry :p

LY 172
Just done a quicky lap of the moors, no parking charges atm.
and i forgot how much i love the roads and the view =]

Clio 1.5 dci
lets get one sort of meet organised then! :) and i go driving up on the moors occasionally, it is so much fun up there!

172 Sport
Saturday night FTW, I might work Thursday. Dunno yet, will see how busy I am tomorow. CBA going in if I am not going to be selling any cars lol!

Bought an RS Tuner today, if you want a remap. :)

LY 172
i do need a remap, but cba with the whole buying a key to my car etc, just gona go to ktec later this summer

172 Sport
i do need a remap, but cba with the whole buying a key to my car etc, just gona go to ktec later this summer

Let me know the date, might come along for the ride. My mum lives just down the road from them too, which means free hotel. lol

PB Clio 172
yeah I will try and get a date very soon, got too make sure everyone can make it before I do. I don't want too do a meet with like 3 or 4 cars. Want this one too be big :p

LY 172
Well we have the June bank holiday which means a 4 or 5 day weekend for most people.
Dependant on not having work. Me and a mate will come. So that's 2 cars ;)

PB Clio 172
Yeah that would of been great but I am away then in Newquay with the gf. Newquay meet ? lol

I see so many 1*2's in Plymouth and seems to be just us 3 from Plymouth that talk and want too meet. :S

PB Clio 172
yeah can try that but Saturday's arnt the best as lots of people work. Around then yeah maybe. Take it you would be up for the meet SWJames ?