ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newregcars.co.uk

Mark 1 Clio V6

Has anyone used this company to buy a car?

What was the service like?

Is it all standard UK cars they supply with 3 yrs manufacturers warranty? They claim to.

I got mine from there a few weeks ago. Gooi.,d service, although I did get down to Stafford (where the compound is) and they did not ring me to tell me that they had taken my 182 into a local Renault dealership to get a brake sensor light reset. Other that that very happy and got a great deal!

Mark 1 Clio V6

Couple of questions for you then Scotty1;

I take it it is a UK car?

Comes with 3 year full Renault warranty?

Are you the first registered owner or is it newregcars?

Hi Craig,

Yes it is a UK car, comes with 3yrs Renault warranty and AA assistants.Think the car is pre-registered but that means nothing. Will not affect the re sale value when you come to sell it.

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by scotty1 on 15 November 2004

Hi Craig,

Yes it is a UK car, comes with 3yrs Renault warranty and AA assistants.Think the car is pre-registered but that means nothing. Will not affect the re sale value when you come to sell it.
Its does slightly, as its an extra number in the Number of previous owners section on the logbook.

But its all relative, if you paid less to begin with.......

Black 182 + Recaros

scotty1 - were you able to collect the car yourelf ? Their web page only mentions delivery options (which is quite expensive).

dk

911 GTS Cab

http://www.carselect.lloydstsb.comwww.carselect.lloydstsb.com are £100 more than these guys and their cars are not pre-registered, they would be my first choice, as they were.

oh and regarding the post above, that price includes free delivery by transporter and not driven so that makes them actually cheaper!!!

[Edited by dave182 on 15 November 2004 at 1:36pm]

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Hmmm ... newregcars have V6s for £21600! That is an absolute bargain ... cheapest Ive seen by far!

When a car is pre-reg ... how long until the ownership is transferred to you? Is this the dodge of them keeping it for 90 days etc..?

CTR-GT (FN2)

Got my 1.2 from newregcars, pretty good service, much cheaper than from a renault dealer. Altho they did muck up the delivery date (got delivered 2 days earlier than they told me, luckily someone was in to check it over an sign for it an stuff. I only paid for the £150 delivery - to be driven to me - but it actually turned up on the back of a car transporter with 0 miles on the clock - costs £300 for that :) ) They did take a while to send me my V5, and only sent it after a rang em up bout it.

With mine it was 1st registered on 30/09/03 by the dealer, then transfered to me on 01/10/03 so no dodgy 90 day rubbish there.

So did mine . From motorpoint.

Not used newregcars, but as with all brokers (i think ) youll still have the 12-13 week wait, if your lucky.