ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie! please allow me to introduce myself..

Clio 172 ph2
..hey Clio fanatics, how are you all. Firstly I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year and I hope you have all had a good Christmas :)

My name is Karl and I am a huge fan of Renaults, especially Clio's. I have had 6 in total now my favourite being my 'M' reg 16valver in dark red. I have also purchased a brand new 182 with all the extras back in 2004 but reluctantly had to sell due to me losing my job (had to part exchange it for a Citroen Saxo VTR..I was gutted!!:( ) but after I got myself sorted again I got myself a Clio 172 in Mars Red which I still own to this day and I love beyond belief! Literally a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine (who owns a Megane R26.2) said his mate was selling an F1 Meg, the car was stunning and I wanted it ut unfortunately he sold it. I really got a taste for a new Renault and in all fairness I wanted a glacier white R26 but they are slightly out of my price range, so now i'm in the market for a liquid yellow Clio. Would really love a 182 back again with the cup packs but it does have to be in LY. I would also like a an R27 F1 in yellow but I am finding both cars to be quite rare and e ones I do find have plenty of milage put on them or have not got the certain packs I want on there.

No matter what I want though the amount of Clios and Meganes out there that make me melt is unreal, I do find them all so beautiful, definately my favourite car manufacturer an I am glad to have found this site :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Hiya mate ul be lucky to find a LY182 iv been looking for about 2/3months now and iv seen one for sale which was a rite mess!! But good look!

Clio 172 ph2
yeah, every LY ive seen has been in a rite state or done stupid miles..I am rather particular :/

Megane R26.2 is an 08 plate, he is on Meganesport.net, names Chris Milner, beautiful car.

I have found an Inferno 182 55' plate for sale, one lady owner, 36k, just been MOT's and cam belt changed, they have even offered to powder coat the wheels (which are in perfect condition)..really love it but I just won't be happy unless its in yellow!!

Clio 172 ph2
lol..yes Matt, an R26.R (man..he would kill me if he saw this !) *hangs head in shame* :eek:

Clio 172 ph2
Hi and I think you mean "Flame Red" as "Mars Red" is a V6 colour ;)

yeah I always thought that you know, always said it. But literally 4 weeks ago I was in spitting distance of buying a Megane. I took my car to many garages and when I went to Renault (Sutton Park - Stourbridge) he looked at the car and said it was 'Mars Red' which baffled me a bit. He said my colour was an import because they didn't do that certain colour for the UK market and because I see very few of my colour about I presumed he maybe right. Also, when I moved into my house, there is a gentleman who lives at the bottom of my street who one day I noticed was cleaning a nice looking clio. Me being me turned my car around n went n spoke to him. He had a V6 in Mars Red (so i'm led to believe), was an 03' plate with the reg V6 60NE and our cars shades looked very similar. So educate me, whats what? There is one thread around here denoting how many colours were registered for different marks / specs and it does appear to look like the 'Flame Red'.

C3 Picasso Beast
Looking at your profile pic I'd say you've got a flamer and Renault were talking s**t like they normally do but who knows I might be wrong...