ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RB 182 cup owner

As of last night i now own a 182 cup, Spec is as follows:

Completely standard (for now)
Both Cup packs
Recarros
Racing Blue
Full Renault service history
10,500 miles
Racing stripes ( to be removed this evening)
Crusise control/ Air con

First impressions are that i am very pleased with it, only down side is the lack of xenons due to is being the cup however i will be keeping my eye out for write off's so that i can convert them, also looking for half leather rear bench. First mod will be to put my plate on and a quality set of coilies though.

Previous cars include mini cooper S works and Brabus roadster, I find in comparison they are very nippy however 2-5k is a bit sluggish so will be looking at some breathing mods, ie. forced air filter, 4 branch, de-cat and stainless system, possibly a remap in the future following this.

For now i am enjoying being part of the club. I live in stoke and may be attending the uttox meet tomorow with a friend who has a 172 cup. Sorry the pics a bit small.

http://xs230.xs.to/xs230/08315/clio_182515.jpg.xs.jpg

Ash :D

182-racing-blue

Hello and welcome.

Nice to see someone doing the right mods, I was lucky enough to get xenons with my cup due to the previous owner being loaded.

Not sure you actually get "cup packs" on a cup cos it comes from the factory like that, they are more of an addition to the RS models.

Nice to see another RB joining the madhouse.

Wow, thanks for the welcome people! :D Yeah wasnt sure how to phrase the 'cup pack' with it being a cup anyway.

Nice YL V6 deb, thats like my ultimate reanult :eek:

Haha, i was wondering why it wouldnt let me post in some forums,a fiver, ill get it sorted! You not go that meet in uttoxeter tonight? I been at work till 8 :(

WR1 impreza
Nah mate, had to go for a family meal for me birthday. Should have taken them there instead haha. Where u workin now? canna remember