ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member looking to buy a phase2 Clio sport 172/182... Ideas

Hello everyone, I am new to this never been on any website like this so sorry if I am abit slow. I am getting a bit of money and wanted to start a project and I love little French cars my dad has the Clio 182 and from experience I know they are very nippy
icon7.png
so I am looking to get either a 172/182 depending on car price. I want to know what kind of stuff to do I have ideas and open to new ones right now I want sound system, take out back seats and fit roll cage and bucket seats and tune the engine and handling. I am not good with product names you can say turbo or suspension but I would like to know the best one.

some things I would like to know.. 1) I keep seeing a hole in the side of engine bay from bodywork someone said some sort of filter I want to know what it is how to get it etc... 2) I want to lower the car but not so much that I have to slow down to 5mph to get over bump so what kind of mm am I looking at and what suspension is best...3) and I want decent set of lightweight wheels that will look good has to be n black and can go on some decent tyres that will keep me on the road ideas??

like I said open to ideas I have lots more like ITB's, Turbo, pistons and things like that I just would like to know your thoughts on it and if you can can you give me a price on each thing or if possible link to see it for myself please thank you
icon7.png