ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car....Again...E46 M3

BMW 330ci
Definitely colour code mate. I thought the same when I had mine fitted and looks so much better when you have it coded.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Definitely colour code mate. I thought the same when I had mine fitted and looks so much better when you have it coded.
Looks like it's coming off again then lol

Might DIY it. I've got a compressor and gun. Gonna be a pain in the arse masking around the exhaust lip bit

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Finally got rid of the skip on my drive that the car was trapped behind so took it straight out for a quick drive. It's still fuckin awesome!

Anyway, came back and thought I'd make a start on fitting my Imola interior
IMG_20170717_171709.jpg
IMG_20170717_180841.jpg

I then got bored and went for another drive.

Tomorrow I'll take the fronts out and then give it a proper deep clean inside. Wednesday I'll put everything back in.
One slight oversight is the new interior is from a non HK car, and there is no mount/grill for the rear midrange speaker in the rear side cards. Thought I'd just leave them out, but it sounds s**t without them so I'll have to try and get around that somehow.

I'll update over the next few evenings :up:

One last pic
IMG_20170717_171529.jpg

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Fronts are now out
IMG_20170718_182003.jpg

Then spent an or hour or so hoovering and shampooing the carpets, plus gave the dash/centre console a wipe over. No pics of that yet. Will get some tomorrow as the front seats are still out.

New interior came with some poor condition arm rests, so I've started to strip both interiors down to make one good one. Cleaning everything up as I was going.

Imola and the piano black look quite good together
IMG_20170718_173928.jpg

Built back up
IMG_20170718_174535.jpg

Tomorrow I've gotta get a holesaw the same diameter as the speaker grills and cut a hole in the rear cards. The grill then just pushes through, and the midrange speaker then screws into it, sandwiching the doorcard in the process.

Should all be done tomorrow night aslong as the rain holds off

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Rain forecast for this evening :( hopefully it holds off long enough for me to finish it off. Only got to give the fronts a good clean now and fit it all back in. Probably an hour's work tops

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Sorted all the history out into date order and stuck it in a folder. All the old MOTs aswell. Numbered each service receipt and numbered the corrisponding stamp in the service book so it's easy to cross reference

Sorry about the portrait filming.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Sorted all the history out into date order and stuck it in a folder. All the old MOTs aswell. Numbered each service receipt and numbered the corrisponding stamp in the service book so it's easy to cross reference

Sorry about the portrait filming.

Way to much spare time lol