ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

National Cliosport Meet: For NN MK SG LU Post Code.

As per PM people.

I want your feed back / ideas / suggestions etc.

Post it all in here and I will colate it all as our Area (NN MK SG LU), and then post 'our' feedback back into what ever thread is currently running at the time on the subject.

What is the idea of this I hear you say - well basically if every area rep does it, we might get enough positive feedback that we can actually go ahead and set a time / date / venue for a future National meet, some time next year.

Please don't spam this as its going to be hard enough sorting through everyones ideas and suggestions.

Regards, Steve.

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Well i would be prepared to travel but it would need to be worth it, somewhere North of Birmingham is more central really but then im thinking there wont be many places round there. Obviously depends on how many people turn up and what the plan is. Could make a weekend of it, get a cheap hotel, get numbers and we will probably get a discount and then go out on the piss Saturday night and could arrange something during the week. It would be an amazing meet and would be awesome to go for a drive around with everyone.

I would be up for it dependant on cost/ where and how many people turn up.

clio 172
depends how many would be turning up to how far id travel, if we're talking loads and loads of clios i would be willing to travel anywhere and make a weekend of it :)

cock mobile.
It really depends what this "National Meet" will be tbh Steve, obviously if it's a good massive event then it's worth travelling a bit further for.

If it's within an hours drive I'm likely to go, if you don't need a Clio of course!

And if it's more than that it would need to be quite some event for me to put even more miles on the motor!

Cheers.

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
like Steve said i have a feeling that this idea (although v gd) may fall flat on its face id be willing to travel like 3-4 hrs if we get enough people commiting like mikey said could make a good weekend out of it.

My trusty lil 182 :)
Think its a grand idea, but agree with Shaun that it needs to be worthwhile.

TVR OC did a national meet this year at Rockingham tied in with a weekend of the TVR race series. There was an exclusive owners campsite at the circuit and they managed to organise some track time for owners. This was also where the most cars of a single make record was set.

Would be good if Cliosport could be tied in with the Renault World Series this way. Not sure where it will be next year but if its Donny again its pretty central. Takes a bit of organising but means its well worth the effort for people to make it - loads go anyway.

R26
as others have said needs to be big to travel a couple of hours
kevins idea is good but a lot of hard work to sort that out!
steve said about billing which is a great idea as they allways have big car shows/meets/camping just not very central for them up north