ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Daily Runner for sale - 12mnth MOT - 5mnth TAX

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1626399.htm

Batman said:
Here for sale is my daily runner, which has a good economical 1.4 16v Rover 45 Hatch finished in Midnight Blue.
Being the iL model it comes with the following equipment: -

- Electric Front Windows
- Power Steering
- ABS
- Remote Central locking (with both key fobs working)
- Alarm and deadlocking
- CD Headunit with steering wheel remote controls

As an optional extra when purchased new the owner added the following: -

- Air Conditioning (£750 option)

In addition, the 4th owner added, though never used a £140 towbar with electrics. I also havent used this, but would suit someone looking to tow a trailer/ light box etc etc.

Other useful information: -

-5 Owners (3 in same family)
-42k miles (very low for a 2001 reg car)
-FSH (lots of receipts and invoices)
-MOT til April 2011
-TAX til end of AUG 2010
-Cheap Insurance group but good performance from 1.4 16v 100bhp unit
-V5 document present and in my name
-Recently serviced at 38k

The car is above average condition, with a minor scuff to rear bumper and a small mark on door. There is a small mark on the bonnet as well. Interior wise no rips, burns or tears to the velour upholstery or any of the dash parts.

Given some of the tosh you can get Im after a very realistic and reasonable price for a good daily runner, which is only for sale as it is surplus to requirements and needs a new home. (The car still has the original spare wheel in its wrapping in the boot - see pic)

Please note the car no longer has the 16inch MG Hairpins on it and has fresher 14inch Contintental Rubber and wheel trims.

Any questions please ask. No time wasters, scam artists or swap deals please.

Anyone interested Im near Glasgow and Edinburgh airport if someones after a cheap hack for cruising around in.