ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My A1 Thread

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: My A1 (to be) Thread

well good news... it will be here at the dealership on thursday.. if its thursday morning i can collect friday morning... if its thursday night i wont be able to take it away with me so it will be the monday

You'll probably beat me by a few days. :dapprove:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

mwhahahahahahah...

I really hope it comes thursday morning then i get to take it away. seems a bit of a shame putting so many miles on a brand new car but im sure it will be reet :D

if its not in the morning ill just to in the BMW

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Will you have any mods by Le Mans?

I'm hoping I'll have my HIDs and spacers on by then. Plain plates and Clio badge is going on day one. lol.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

im not taking it to lemans :(

spacers will go on after pay day, will be debadged on PDI n thats it really

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

it seems like a very slim chance ill get this for the weekend.. oh well :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Gutted :(

How come? I'm in the same boat. Literally. Mine's still at the docks.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Our 1st delivery is usually around 12 ish so it doesnt give us enough time to unload it get the paper work raised, PDI, acid bath, prep, tax and insure it before 10am on friday :(

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

I was always amased howlong it took to PDI prestige cars, When i worked at Landrover it usually took 2 days to get a range rover ready for delivery (inc pdi, paperwork and valet), at for we could have it on the road 3 hours after it landed.

VRS

nice little car but there are literally hundreds of them around here :( takes away the specialness :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

there are 100's of clios, not as many sports.

think of this one as the sport of the A1 world. Ive not seen any other black editions locally.

A black black edition.

I'm forever getting asked why my "black edition" is white LOL.

VRS

there are 100's of clios, not as many sports.

think of this one as the sport of the A1 world. Ive not seen any other black editions locally.

Thats the problem loads of them are black editions :(
tbh it's the same with all the top end VAG cars round here mainly due to the fact I live a mile away from Bentley, really ruins the appeal of A1's, S3's/S4's/S5's and all seats and vw's when every other car on the road is one due to the Bentley car scheme :(

ps. dont get me wrong, its a great looking little hatchback, i just hate the fact that Bentley have ruined my love for VAG by flooding the area with them lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Ive not seen it yet! its over at our compound, ive just done the 7 day insurance on it so it can be put through for tax. Paper work is in for PDI now

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

I "think" its now being PDI'd not 100% sure. but its looking good for tomorrow morning :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Really terrible phone pics but its now PDId... yey
In for prep now

dcaea39c.jpg

75650815.jpg

93e57bff.jpg

dd593862.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Looks tidy Laura.

f**k owning a Black car though!

Clio

your doing better than me at the moment just been out to start my clio flat battery :mad:

Leon Cupra 300

Looks ace, that.

Got a better shot of the wheels? I can't decide between them and the multispoke jobbies.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Always wanted to know this, do you get to chose your plate when buying a brand spanker?

Leon Cupra 300

I remember from years back I was with my old man ordering or sorting paperwork for a spanking new car.. He had a choice of about 5 plates.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

Always wanted to know this, do you get to chose your plate when buying a brand spanker?
within reason, there is a list of about 20 i had to choose from. mostly your normal stuff, nothing interesting.. this was the best one on the list imo. Most average punter wouldn't get the option but seeing as i work for the dealer it makes things a bit better. :D