ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MONTHLY PAYMENTS HALFED!!!

well just rang admiral and my insurance payments will half 2 what iv been paying over the past 5 months of when i bought the cup..

the fight for even cheaper prices is now on haha

i should add im due for renewal on the 22nd

Last edited:
yeah my renewal is on the 22nd... its with admiral but tbf i have been having my arse spanked by them for the last 5 months.. went from a 1.2punto to the cup and it went up 1k for the 5 months that was left on my policy

now it wud b monthly £164-73 tpft or £187.63 comp

yeah but thats cheap compared 2 wat iv had quoted in the past

had my licence 2 yrs now when i 1st passed it was 1900tpft on a V reg clio 1.2
R reg punto 1.2 was about 1700ish tpft n them were the very best prices at the time

also im 21 1 accident and just earned my 1st yr ncb

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I'm with admiral and they were by far the cheapest but you got something wrong with you paying that much a month!

I'm with admiral and they were by far the cheapest but you got something wrong with you paying that much a month!

i know fella but im just glad its dropped dramatically from what it has been since i bought the car back in october

not much extra but it includes breakdown cover and an insurance where if i get made redundent i can claim and itl pay my insurance for me

thats 1st quote iv had up 2 now so got plenty more ringing to do yet and gonna see about putting my mams bf on the policy and see if it makes much difference 2 just me on the policy

Probably doesnt help they pretty much double your premium if you want to pay monthly

yeah exactly but because of having to pay a fortune the past 5 months i havnt got the money 2 just pay in 1 go or i would of just done that

ph1 172
And i moaned about paying £400 a year on my ph1 lol when i had my last skyline i was only paying £600 per year and that had mods listed to the tune of 450bhp lol

And i moaned about paying £400 a year on my ph1 lol when i had my last skyline i was only paying £600 per year and that had mods listed to the tune of 450bhp lol

things like that make me sick lol

im just happy that its dropped from what it was so its still a result to me lol
brentacre wanted 2400 a year and they ment 2 be good

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone that pays monthly is clearly a moron, unless its an interest free deal.

0% credit cards are so easy to get and then just pay it off as soon as you can, you save the interest, it gets paid off quicker, you might even get some cashback or a voucher out of it.

0% credit cards are so easy to get and then just pay it off as soon as you can, you save the interest, it gets paid off quicker, you might even get some cashback or a voucher out of it.

never thought of that.. years intrest free card sounds good 2me i think il look in 2 that as itl save me 600 over the year soo could probs pay it off really early

cheers for the idea

ph1 172

I personally cant get a credit card of any sort due to past mistakes with credit so if i didnt earn the money i do driving trucks i'd have no option but to pay monthly :(

Tbh if i could get credit i would still ave a ph1 but not a 172 lol v6 goodness lol i could make you really sick by saying i can insure a v6 for about the same as my skyline was lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
got a quote for the golf today as i exect it back in the next few weeks... £172 fully comp... yeah baby

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Mate defo get a 0% credit card! Dont give the insurance the intrest on something allready rediculously priced! Cant believe thats how much you pay mate!

Mate defo get a 0% credit card! Dont give the insurance the intrest on something allready rediculously priced! Cant believe thats how much you pay mate!

since i bought it in october mate iv paid you need 2 sit down for this £369 a mnth!! crazy i know but everywhere else wnted 5k

wouldnt be so bad if i was still in my old job as i was gettin on average atleast £430 a week but now im an apprentice so major pay cut ha

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thats a fukin fortune mate! How old are you? My first 2 years i paid about £112 monthly n i thought that was bad!ive managed to pay mine in full this year by putting it on a 0% intrest credit card then paid it all off in 2-3 months.if you cant pay outrite defo get a credit card to do it.this year my 3rd came down about 4-500 from my first to years which i was releaved at.

Thats a fukin fortune mate! How old are you? My first 2 years i paid about £112 monthly n i thought that was bad!ive managed to pay mine in full this year by putting it on a 0% intrest credit card then paid it all off in 2-3 months.if you cant pay outrite defo get a credit card to do it.this year my 3rd came down about 4-500 from my first to years which i was releaved at.

21 mate with 1 accident and no ncb but for the renewal price il have 1y ncb

it was 1900tpft on that clapt out punto i was flyin bwt in for a while.. no matter what i try i jsut get rediculous quotes and thats how i ended up with the cup or it would of been a brand new corsa vxr bt that was gonna b 7/8k a yr

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Insurance seems to of got loads worse in the last year, im 24 now and glad after hearing so much about the prices people are being charged even just a couple years younger than me

greenlight, brentacre, adrian flux, chris knott if your old, maybe sky?

can take greenlight straight off for me cos they wont insure the cup

gonna try brentacre and adrian flux 2moz and dont think chris knott would cover me either

some wont touch for been under 25 and others because its a cup

nope i just rang admiral 4 renewal price as the other 2 above were shut so il ring them 2moz

well looks like im gonna have to take admiral's quote as up to now therve been the cheapest

one off payment price's
admiral.. just under 1.7k
brentacre.. just under 2k
adrian flux.. just under 2.8k
sky.. 3.5k