ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondial Blue (reno peeps)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

mondial blue is a cup only colour yes? well im 99.9% convinced that reno have released this colour on the 1.2 extreame as this bird in me town has one, brand new, with satin finish bump strips on the bumpers and side rubbing strips. Any one confirm? maybe as this shape is finishing they have released it as a run out model?

id be pretty pissed if it was........

Im sure its very similar to Mondial but Im also sure its not as dark as Mondial blue. Ive double taked (took?) a few times at these 05 plate Clios too.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

think so, but as above im so convinced, ill have to park up next to it and have a gander!!!

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Yeah i have it on mine. Is called Ottoman blue. Was a megane colour, but they dropped it out on the non rs clios this year. Is just slightly dark than the mondial blue. Love it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

ah that clears that up, thought reno had been shafting us again! Its a nice colour, but i bet that satin finish will go all blotchy like the cup rubbing strips once polished, i got mine repainted and lacqured (sp) up, sooo much better now

172cup

The colour you are after is .... Illiad Blue... the same as the V6 colour list. They brought it out on the new list of clio colours.