ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 clio dci 65 and donor 80 dci parts

mk2 clio dci 65
First of all my apologies for this as I'm sure it probably in the wrong section or been asked before somewhere but the basic gist of it is I have an mk2 clio dci 65 which i drive and a dci 80 donor which I'm free to take anything I want from.im hoping that I can do a few quick switches or adds to improve it.ive heard talk of injectors intercooler,fuel pump.but also costing a fortune coding the injectors and other expenses that keep poppin up,I'm trying to do a lot of this myself so any diagrams would be awesome.all opinions welcome.cheers

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
@van88

Take the intercooler and rad set up. You might need the lower radiator hose depending on which spec your original dci 65 is.
The injectors are different but the fuel pump is the same. Swap over the ecu/uch/key fob/decoder ring with the injectors and you won't need to code them to the car as it's stored in the ecu.
80 does have a different gearbox IRRC.
Turbo is the same but on the 80 it runs as 1.2 bar boost instead of 1.0.
Everything else is the same :smile:
Coding injectors isn't expensive btw but using 80 injectors on a 65 ecu and map would be pointless as the map would be designed for a different flow rate. You should swap injectors and ECU kit. Be very very very careful removing injectors though as they're unbelievable fragile.

I'll have an aircon pipe if one is going from the dci 80!! where are you based?

mk2 clio dci 65
Belfast. It's an 03 dci 80 complete minus the front bumper and qrt panel n clutch.is any of this possible if u know f*?k all n hoping to just follow instructions lol