ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megane 225 conversion

182 Turbo
Why aren't k-tec or 519 or anywhere offering this conversion yet? Or are they? I've heard a lot of talk of this but noones really doing it.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
idont know if the guy who built this is on here but its an impressive read ,am looking to do this conversion some point but alot more research to do yet

Lol first line.

cupman said:
Copied over from Cliosport.net. The project was first posted on 17/4/11.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
Lol oops.. I'm struggling to find stuff about the ecu ,, the rest seems to be not an issue

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
epic thread
Cupman29 this has given me great insparation ..just a couple of questions
1,did you leave the existing ecu in for use with electrics and clocks etc?
2,did you wire in a new loom and standalone ecu for the engine and did you do this yourself ?

cheers sean

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Why aren't k-tec or 519 or anywhere offering this conversion yet? Or are they? I've heard a lot of talk of this but noones really doing it.

I'll do anything like this if asked. I do bespoke one off far better than kits though so offering something so specific doesn't really work for me. I'll discuss anything with anyone who wants anything done!!

172 cup, Impreza P1
epic thread Cupman29this has given me great insparation ..just a couple of questions
1,did you leave the existing ecu in for use with electrics and clocks etc?
2,did you wire in a new loom and standalone ecu for the engine and did you do this yourself ?

cheers sean

Cheers mate, appreciate that. There will be some good updates in a few weeks when the new bits are being fitted.

I left the standard ecu in place to control clocks ect and used an adaptronic ecu piggy backed up to it to control everything else. Scoff at EFI parts did the wiring and mapping for me.

Cheers