ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Medion laptops?

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
They've been around for a while, nothing special. A sub-brand of Lenovo making budget stuff. I imagine that'll feel pretty slow by comparison with a lot of other laptops with a 1Tb hard drive and no SSD.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Ignore me, I'm going blind in my old age. :D

(Although to be fair, I'd just scrolled down to the specs without reading the description and it just says "Hard Drive/Storage Capacity 1TB", that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd long heard of Medion before id ever heard of Lenovo? Remember Aldi selling them many many years ago.

Ignore me, I'm going blind in my old age. :smiley:

(Although to be fair, I'd just scrolled down to the specs without reading the description and it just says "Hard Drive/Storage Capacity 1TB", that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it)

To be fair I did see it like that too! Lol.

It seems quite good spec for price having read in to it a bit more! The Asus which is similar with lower processor is £100 more.

Open to suggestions though!!