ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Nurburging trip.. rode with GTR's test driver, :boink:ed on track at Flugplatz

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Re: Latest Nurburging trip.. rode with GTR's test driver, :boink:ed on track at Flugp

LOL Nice story!

I know of those MX5's, there was an organised trip there recently but I can't find the thread for it (admittedly I looked for 60 seconds and now I'm going to bed), can't wait to take mine there, so so fast through corners and brilliant at changing direction quickly. Shame about the 1.8 130hp engine, but that's easily fixed!

172 ph1
Re: Latest Nurburging trip.. rode with GTR's test driver, :boink:ed on track at Flugp

Yeah I drove one as a rental last summer when me and my fiance (was not yet girlfriend at the time) went to Nice for a few days, totally loved the car and how it handled.

Perfect car for the south of France and that trip. Helped convince her I'm her man :eek:

Did a victory lap in the MX-5 around Monaco the morning after :clown:

T

thecremeegg

Full thread here: http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t31612.html

Lol @ this:
crash2.gif

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

HAHA PMSL thats an awsome GIF!

320d

Awsome pics. Looks like a great trip.