ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Jun 2, 2015] H&W Meet (Worcester)

Which Location would you prefer for the meet in March?

• Bowling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different pub

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Fox Inn meet Worcester, trying to increase numbers in this area of WM as per last week, use Poll in thread to suggest a different location for next meet after this one. Trying it during the day on a Saturday.
Cheers
Jack

Last edited:

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Imo yeah - especially if it is at Graffiti wall as it'll allow photos then too :]

If other's dont feel the same then of course change it back :}
I was on about the Poll being for the March meet but don't mind if people would rather this month.

Clio Sport 172
We pick up our Clio Sport 172 next Friday, we would be interested in coming to The Fox at Bransford, as we only live in Ledbury. Never owned a Clio before so all new to us.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
We pick up our Clio Sport 172 next Friday, we would be interested in coming to The Fox at Bransford, as we only live in Ledbury. Never owned a Clio before so all new to us.
Please do, I need to get the next one organised for probably mid week at start of April, then I should be back for the May meet where we will change it about a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.